Le Vote – Orange — Legal Notice
By accessing, browsing and / or using the site https://levote.orange.com (the “Site”), the user accepts the following conditions:
- Orange, Le Vote, the Orange logo and any Orange product or service names referred to on the site are registered trademarks of Orange SA (“Orange”) or its affiliated companies. Other products or names mentioned on this Site may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. The access to the Site by the user cannot be interpreted as giving it, implicitly or otherwise, any license or authorization with respect to the trademarks which appear there without the prior written consent of Orange or the third party who is the holder.
- Content contained on the Site or made available through the Site is provided by Orange, its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. It is subject to the intellectual property rights of Orange or its affiliated companies, independent content providers or third parties. Any reproduction, modification, transfer, distribution or storage of all or part of this
Content, in any form or by any means for any reason other than the sole access and consultation of the Site, without the prior written permission of Orange is prohibited. Access to certain services, elements or individual sections of the Site may be subject to additional conditions, which will be referred to in those services, elements or parts.
- The Site and its contents are made available to the user for practical purposes. The content of the Site is provided “as is” and “as available”. Orange does not warrant that its web pages operate without interruption or error or that they are adequate for a particular purpose.
Orange reserves the right to revise the pages of its Site or to remove access to its Site or any part of it at any time. No explicit or implicit warranty of any kind, including without limitation, warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose are not given as to the availability, accuracy, reliability or content of the site. ORANGE cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of profits or interruption of operations resulting from the use or inability to use this Site, even if Orange has been warned of the potential occurrence of this damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability so that the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to certain users. In this case, Orange’s liability will be limited to the full extent permitted by law.
- As a user, you benefit, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 as amended, a right of access, opposition and rectification of personal data concerning you (hereinafter the “Data”) that you are likely to communicate. To exercise this right, you will need to send an email containing a copy of your identity card to email@example.com.
- In addition, cookies may be placed in the user’s browser. By clicking on the link below “cookies”, the user can access detailed information on these cookies and in particular how to set browsers to neutralize or refuse the placement of these cookies. For more information on Orange’s commitments regarding personal data, the user is invited to consult the Orange Charter relating to the protection of personal data and privacy.
- Transmission of information other than personal data. User information that is not personal data will not be used for any other purpose and will remain confidential within the Orange Group. The term “Orange Group” refers to any company in which Orange holds, directly or indirectly, more than 20% of the capital and/or voting rights. Therefore, the user agrees that Orange discloses its non-personal data to any company belonging to the Orange Group and/or Orange’s business partners.
For ease of access, Orange may include links to websites owned or managed by third parties. The user agrees to consult and accept the rules of these sites before using them. It is also appropriate that Orange has no control over the content of these sites and cannot be held responsible for data created or published by these third party sites. In addition, a link to a site that does not belong to Orange does not presume that Orange approves the third party website or the products or services referenced there.
- The Site is accessible via the Internet, which is independent of Orange. The use of the Internet is the sole responsibility of the user and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Orange is not responsible for information or services obtained or transmitted by the user on the Internet.
Orange may interrupt or modify all or part of the Site for any reason whatsoever, at any time and at its sole discretion.
- Orange reserves the right from time to time to modify the conditions of this contract, these modifications taking effect immediately, as soon as they are posted on the Site in their modified version. The user will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the Site in their updated version and available on the Site, whenever the Site is accessed or used.
These general terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with French law.
The user and Orange agree to submit any complaint or dispute arising under or relating to this contract to the jurisdiction of the courts of Paris (France).